Rambling roundup are links, bits, and other assorted stuff that caught my eye, but might not warent a whole post. Today’s is all about Disney, and more specifically – EPCOT Food & Wine. Can’t wait till I can start book my events for my trip in October.
• GUIDES • First up is the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Special Events Guide. 6 pages of event goodness. • Disney Food Blog
• REPORT • And where did this come from? Disney Food Blog got Zanna from Zannaland, who covered the Tables in Wonderland 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Preview Dinner on July 16th, 2011. Read the full run down here. Some interesting points below. • Disney Food Blog
- The Festival Guide will be published on http://www.disneyworld.com/foodandwine on August 12th.
- Reservations open August 16th at 7:00am ET — book events by calling 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378) or book online at http://www.disneyworld.com/foodandwine.
- Hawaii, Scandinavia, Portugal, & Caribbean all get kiosks this year. (Frozen Rock Coconut Mojito anyone?)
- 28 kiosks this year
• EVENTS • If you missed it before, Disney Food Blog (yes they have quite a bit of info) has posted their rundown on the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Special Events • Disney Food Blog
• FACEBOOK • And DFB also has a FaceBook fan page specificly for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Fans • FaceBook
• DISNEY • And of course you can always go to Walt Disney World’s Official Food & Wine page. for all the official non speculation information. • Walt Disney World